Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just a Random Saying

It feels weird. 
When your house called you a freak, a sick human.
Yet what you do is only to meet their expectation.
I'm tired.
I've been trying to do it for my whole life.
And they always see me as a freak...?
When I tried to speak my mind,
they always say that I'm looking for excuses.
They say, they raised me wrongly.
But they still scolding me, even hurting me when I was a kid.
I'm a grown woman right now.
Talking about this thing in my age is actually innapropriate, but
I do feel inferior.
Maybe they never see me as a person that feel inferior because
I always pretend that I am awesome. I do. 
I'm traumatized by... this thing you called "just speak your mind to them!"
I ever do that, three times.
And it all went bad.
First, they scold me back, calling me a faker. 
Two faced, they never expected me to do that.
What you gonna do? 
I'm holding it for 8 years that time.
Second time, was worse.
They didn't even remember the thing that made me sad ever happened when I was a little girl.
Third time, is the first time I cried in front of them.
And they scold me back, again, for crying.
And didn't hear me out in the end.
I don't understand what rule that going in to this house.
I stopped trying to kill my self when I realize that it's pointless.
They called me a sick.
Yet I'm just trying to meet your expectations.
I just don't understand. 
But I love my friends, I love my little own world on my bed before I go to sleep.
I love the world I create on the piece of paper.
I will still survive.
No matter what it takes.

2 comments: